Eneroil Single Valve Cement Float Collar and Float Shoe offer dependable performance for all classes of Oil and Gas Wells. The Plunger type valve prevents cement back-flow, provides casing buoyancy during the run-in, and acts as an internal BOP during the process of running and cementing the casing.
This design ensures the valve the maximum circulation rate in vertical, horizontal and deviational wells. The material used for float equipment is seamless casing grade steel. Float equipment can be supplied in all grades of steel. Traceability of component material starts from the mill material certificates; all machining of collars is processed on CNC machines. Float equipment is manufactured to match customer’s casing specifications. All Floats shoes and Float Collars are PDC drillable.
- Free-floating ball abrades
- Valve parts will not damage PDC bits
- Fast drill-out & No springs
- Operator-controlled buoyancy-regulated by filling casing at surface
- Cost effective
- Available in all 3 1/2″ to 30″ sizes and any special size/configuration as per requirement.
- Available with cement nose, aluminum nose or bladed nose.
- API standard threads are cut in-house as are numerous selected premium threads up to certain sizes.
- Other premium and custom threading can be supplied and cut through our extensive vendor base.