Eneroil Double Valve Float Collar and Float Shoe Offers dependable performance for all classes of oil and gas wells. The valve prevents cement back-flow, provided casing buoyancy during run-in, and acts as an internal BOP during the process of running and cementing the casing. The Double Valve Float Shoe and Collar acts as an extra back pressure valve sealing against pressure from below when floating in a linear or casing. Float Equipment is manufactured to match customer casing specifications. All Float shoes and collars are PDC Drillable
- Fast Drill-Out.
- Valve parts will not damage PDC Bits.
- Operator controlled buoyancy regulated by filling casing at surface.
- Double Valve acts an extra back pressure valve.
- Cost Effective
- Available from sizes 4-1/2″ till 36″ + any special sizes configurations.
- Available with shoes with cement nose, aluminum nose or bladed nose.
- API standard threads are cut in-house as are numerous selected premium threads up to certain sizes. Other premium and custom threading can be supplied and cut through our extensive vendor base.