Eneroil Cement/Plunger-type float equipment offers dependable performance for all classes of oil and gas wells. The valves prevents cement backflow, provides casing buoyancy during run-in, and acts as an internal BOP during the process of running and cementing the casing.
Non Rotating Float Collar is manufactured to match customer’s casing specifications. All plunger type Cement Float Collars are PDC drillable. Float Collar is Non-Rotational type pressure and cementing plug activated. The latch down type anti-rotational feature of the plug which is compatible with the Float Collar eliminates rotation during drilling. The Cement Float Collar is also available with double valve for extra back pressure valve sealing against pressure from below when floating in a liner or casing.
- Operator-controlled buoyancy-regulated by filling casing at surface.
- Manufactured to withstand various differential pressures.
- Float equipment’s are PDC drillable.
- Cost effective.
- Available in sizes 9⅝”- 30″.
- Non-Rotational Float Collars are also available with double valve.
- API standard threads are cut in-house. Other premium and custom threading can be supplied and cut through our extensive vendor base.