- Smaller tool – The RP 241 tool is 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the previous RIDGID Compact inline tools.
- Better Weight Balance – While the tool is ~1 lb (0.5kg) lighter than its predecessor, with a better balance of weight, the tool will feel even lighter than that.
- Multiple Size & System – Multiple Size & System – RIDGID compact press tools go up to 1 1/4″ (35 mm) on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1 1/2″ (32 mm) on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4″ (20mm) Iron Pipe.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connect to your tool through your phone and manage important information like cycle count and battery life.
- New 12V Lithium-Ion Battery – Every RP 241 Kit includes two 12V Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries, each providing more than 140 crimps* per charge. *Over 150 crimps per charge on 1-1/4” (22mm) copper fittings—smaller sizes may get more crimps.
RP 241 Press Tool
The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor, this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces.