The RIDGID® Micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
Micro CD-100 Gas Detector Features:
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough.
- Tri-Mode Detection™ for option to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16″ (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane).
Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane).
Alarms: Visual, audible and vibration.
Power Source: 4 x AA batteries (included).
Gases Detected: Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide.
Common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases include natural gas, paint thinners, industrial solvents, dry cleaning fluids, and gasoline.