The B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high quality bevels in 45 seconds* without flames or sparks. The compact design quickly mounts to pipe 4” and up with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2”, and creates consistent bevels in a single pass.
B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller Features:
- Set-up and bevel 10″ diameter schedule 40 pipe in 45 seconds!
- Pipe is cool to touch immediately following bevelling.
- Accurate bevel angle around diameter of the pipe allows for optimal number of cover passes.
- Adjustable land width from 0″ to 3/16″ to fit welders’ requirements.
- Produces a machined finish due to 6 replaceable cutter inserts working simultaneously.
- Fast to set-up and operate.
- Patent-pending clamp system firmly secures tool to the pipe.
- Speed monitoring with led indicators for optimal cutter performance.
- Spark free operation.
- Capacity: 4” pipe and larger, flat plate.
- Pipe Wall/ Plate Thickness: Min 0.188″ (4.8 mm)/Max 0.50″ (12.7 mm).
- Models Equipped with – 37.5°; 30° or 45° (with Optional Cutter Heads).
- Cutter Head: Rated for most steel & stainless steel*.
- Size: 15.8 in. (401 mm) L x 11.5 in. (292 mm) W x 13.3 in. (338 mm) H.
- Land Width: 0″ – 3/16″ (4.8 mm) in approximately 1/32″ (0.8 mm) increments.
- Motor Type: Universal single-phase.
- Motor RPM: 950 (no load).
- Body: Steel frame.
* Beveller cutting head and inserts are optimized for standard A53 mild steel pipe. Reduced insert life can be expected on other materials.