The RIDGID Micro IR-100 Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button.
You simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-100 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
In addition to numerous other uses, this rugged, compact, instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating without contact.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily illuminate the surface area being measured.
- Ergonomic Pistol Style Grip with rugged over molding allows you to keep a solid grip in the harshest of industrial environments.
- 20:1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from long distances.
- Audible and visual high and low alarms instantly alert the user to temperatures outside of the set ranges.
- Also features a tripod thread and is supplied with a soft carrying case and
- Results are instantly shown on the backlit Dual LCD.