Compact and portable inverter for advanced TIG welding, with HF or LiftArc start, and MMA.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors.
- Easy to operate. Graphical parameter setting for advanced TIG welding.
- Digital display for settings.
- Remote control possibility.
- Pulsed TIG giving increased control of heat input and weld pool.
- Two memories for storing of settings.
- Micro Pulse minimising heat affected zone especially on thin material.
- Adjustable slope up/down and gas post-flow.
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better MMA welding characteristics. Higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Caddy® Tig 1500i welds most electrodes from Ø 1,6 – 3,2 mm and some 4 mm electrodes.
- Caddy® Tig 2200i welds most electrodes from Ø 1,6 – 4 mm.
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100m.
- IP 23 – designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites.