Caddy Arc 151I/201I – Compact and portable inverter for MMA and TIG welding with electronically controlled LiveTig start.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors.
- Easy to operate digital display for settings.
- Adjustable hot-start and arc force for accurate weld setting.
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better welding characteristics. Higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Two memories for storing of settings.
- Remote control possibility.
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m.
- Caddy® Arc 151i welds most electrodes from 1,6 – 3,2 mm and some 4 mm electrodes.
- Caddy® Arc 201i welds most electrodes from 1,6 – 4 mm.
- IP 23 – designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites.