The RIDGID® ST-33Q+ Line Transmitter with Bluetooth is the ideal transmitter for inducing current onto a target line. It will also direct connect using any frequency from 10Hz to 490kHz* with power up to 10 Watts. The ST-33Q+ also allows the flexibility of using D-Cell alkaline batteries or 18V rechargeable RIDGID batteries for minimal interruptions on the job.
The new Bluetooth feature on the ST-33Q+ allows you to finish complex locates faster by wirelessly changing the transmitted frequency from the SR-24 receiver from up to 200 yards away.
ST-33Q+ Line Transmitter with Bluetooth Features:
- Distance – Induce over 8 times more current than traditional transmitters. More current means you can walk and trace further than ever before.
- Versatility – Power options include Lithium-Ion 18 V rechargeable battery, six D-cell batteries, or an external 10-28 VDC power source.
- Accuracy – Induce more current at lower frequencies. Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
- Speed – Use with a SR-24 Bluetooth-enabled locator, to control the ST-33Q+ settings wirelessly from the SR-24 receiver. Change transmitted frequency remotely from up to 200 yards away.
- Direct Connect (pre-programmed): 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz, 262 kHz.*
- Direct Connect (user programmed): Any Frequency from 10 Hz – 490 kHz*
- Induction: 8 kHz or 33 kHz.
- Max Power: 10 watts.
- Bluetooth Max Wireless Range: 200 yards (183 m).
Batteries sold separately.