The Ridgid RP 340 Press Tool is the latest standard sized pistol-grip tool in the industry leading RIDGID Press Tool family. 30% smaller and 17% lighter than its predecessor (RP 330-B), this tool is ideal for making any connection on the job.
Also, the RIDGID RP 340 is the only standard sized tool that offers a full line of jaws and rings compatible with: ½ – 4” ProPress for cu & ss, ½” – 2” PureFlow for PEX, and ½” – 2” MegaPress for steel. The RP 340 truly is built to impress.
Ridgid RP 340 Press Tool Features:
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.
- More than 400 presses per charge using Advanced Lithium 4 Battery.
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
- LED-light for continued operations in no or low-light environments.
- Capacity: ½” to 4″ for Copper and Stainless Steel, ½” to 2″ for PEX.
- Head Rotation: 180˚ barrel/jaw swivel.
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 7,200 lbs. (32kN).
- Weight: 8.3 lbs./3.76 kg with Advanced Lithium 2 battery, 9.5 lbs./4.3 kg with AC power adapter.
- Operating Temperature Range: 15˚F to 122˚F (-10˚C to 50˚C).
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4-5 seconds.
- Longest Service Interval in the Industry: 42,000 cycles.
- Compatibility: Uses RIDGID Standard Series pressing jaws and attachments. For use with copper and stainless steel tubing, steel pipe, PEX and cutting soil pipe.