The Ridgid Micro CA-25 Digital Inspection Camera is a compact handheld inspection camera with a fixed 17 mm waterproof imager head for basic and short-range inspection jobs.
The micro CA-25 features a 17 mm aluminum imager head with 4 ultra-bright LED lights, bringing superior image quality to its 2.7” Color LCD Screen. It also features Video Out for transferring live images to external devices and 180° Digital Image Rotation for getting upright images.
Included with the micro CA-25 in a hard shell plastic case are a hook, magnet, mirror and RCA cable.
Ridgid Micro CA-25 Digital Inspection Camera Features:
- View only monitor with 2.7” screen and 4’ long fixed imager.
- Includes a durable blow-molded case for protective storage and transportation.
- Illuminate dark spaces with adjustable LEDs on the waterproof camera head.
- Rotate images 180° for better viewing options.
- Comfortable overmold grip design with easy to use interface.
- Display: 2.7″ color LCD (320×240 resolution).
- Camera Head: 17mm diameter, aluminum construction.
- Lighting: 4 LEDs with adjustable brightness.
- Cable Reach: 4’ (120 cm), not extendable.
- Video Output: 3′ (90 cm) RCA cable (included).
- Image Rotation: 180°.
- Waterproof: Camera head and cable to 4’ (120 cm), not extendable.
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included).
- Included Accessories: Mirror, hook and magnet, in a blow-molded case.