The Micro CM-100 Digital Clamp Meter is a True RMS & AutoRanging Digital Clamp Meter with a large capacity and measuring range.
It can clamp around cables up to 30 mm O.D. and measure current up to 1000A AC/DC. Besides measuring AC/DC Current, the micro CM-100 can also be used as a Multimeter for 8 other functions and will provide clear and accurate readings on its large Backlit LCD.
The slim and double-molded design provides easy one-handed operation and can be conveniently used in confined cable compartments.
Included in the micro CM-100 offering are: soft carrying case, test leads, Type K temperature probe and 9V battery.
Micro CM-100 Digital Clamp Meter Features:
- Large capacity & measuring range.
- 10 functions in one.
- AutoRanging / true RMS.
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Display: 4000 Count Backlit LCD
- Clamp Size: Max. 30 mm O.D. Cable
- Overload Protection: CAT III 600V
- Polarity Indication: Yes, Automatic
- Auto Power-Off: Yes, After 20 Minutes
- AutoRanging: Yes
- True RMS: Yes
- AC/DC Current Range: 40A/400A/1000A
- Data & Peak Hold: Yes
- Bargraph Display: Yes
FUNCTIONS & RANGE
- Voltage AC/DC: 400mV – 600V
- Current AC/DC: 40A – 1000A
- Resistance: 400Ω – 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 4nF – 40mF
- Frequency: up to 4 kHz
- Diode Test: 1.5V
- Continuity Test: 35Ω
- Temperature: -40°C – 1000°C