The RIDGID® Micro LM-100 Laser Distance Meter provides simple, quick and accurate distance readings at the push of a button. Simply push the measurement button to turn on the ultra-sharp Class II lasers, point the device at the spot to be measured, and push the measurement button. The distance reading will appear on the easy-to-read LCD display. This rugged, compact, portable instrument enables professional tradesman to quickly determine distances for piping, measuring trouble spots down the line, and quickly determine spacing for code compliance.
- Ultra Sharp Class II Lasers clearly highlight the point being measured.
- Exceptional distance range allows accurate measurements up to 328′ (100 m).
- Adjustable units enable you to quickly read feet, inches or meters on the fly.
- Bright backlit display for use in poorly lit areas.
- Quick and accurate calculations on the spot.
- Displays the last three measurements, stores the last 20 measurements.
- Rubberized over-molding for a solid grip.
Measurement Accuracy: ±1/16″ (1.5 mm).
Range: 328 ft. (100 m).
Measurement Units : Inches, feet and meters.
Measurement Calculations: Area, volume and indirect measurement calculations.
Power Source: 2 AAA batteries (included).
Ruggedness: IP 54 dust proof, splash proof.