HYDRUS 2.0 is a static ultrasonic water meter designed for all applications of domestic cold water supply enabling accurate measuring with long-term stability under difficult conditions (no measurement of air and insensitive to sedimentation). Developed within the framework of the MID, it complies with the European regulations and holds sanitary conformity certificates (KTW/W270, ACS, WRAS and others). The integrated communication function supports meter data provision via mobile reading (walk-by/drive-by/passive drive-by) or fixed network (upgrade without on-site configuration). In combination with Diehl Metering’s IZAR fixed network system, which stands out with excellent coverage, high data granularity and timeliness will be maintained. This is what makes it a high responsive infrastructure to take actions immediately.
The HYDRUS 2.0 saves 512 consumption values with a daily interval. This data can be read locally and accessed only by using the IZAR@MOBILE 2. As a second logging, a small amount of 32 consumption values can be stored. The HYDRUS 2.0 has a minimal sending interval of about 14 seconds and uses the OMS Generation 3 or 4, Profile B security level. Both, the radio protocol and the optical interface are encrypted by default.
Information pursuant to Article 33 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006:
This product series contains components with the following substances in a concentration of more than 0.1% weight by weight
– Lead (only for the flange variants)
– Lead titanium zirconium oxide
- DN 15 to 40
- MID approved with dynamic range up to R 800
- IP 68 suitable for outdoor installations
- Integrated radio communication based on Open Metering telegram (OMS Generation 3 or 4, Profile B)
- Wired M-Bus/Pulse/Pulse, wireless M-Bus, wireless M-Bus in combination with wired L-Bus/Pulse interface
- Display with error and alarm codes including leakage detection
- Battery lifetime up to 16 years
- U0 / D0, no need for calming sections